Monday, September 27, 2010

Preface

Shortly after my birthday and summer travelling, I have decided to take on new interests like running, painting, blogging and so on.  These are not any new found love but things that I have always wanted to do but keep procrastinating.
Of course, there are many other things that I am dragging my feet to start but I hope this new blog entry is a good sign that one day I would conquer them all!
This blog is about things that I do to make life more pleasurable.  I have always been a carefree person who (to the eyes of some others) enjoy life a bit too much, move around a bit too often and forget nuisances a bit too quickly.  But, isn't life a bit too short to be miserable?

The fact is I don't actually try very hard to look for happiness, however, I look hard enough at even the tiniest  things to find pleasure. 






No comments:

Post a Comment